Why You Need A Wedding Stylist
So you're recently engaged and madly in love. Congratulations! I love, love, pun intended. Once the initial excitement calms and you've made the announcement to family, friends and frenemies on your social networks, it's time to start planning. If you're like most couples, you've considered a wedding planner and may have already booked one. Now you're in the clear from the stresses of wedding planning.
Not so fast. What about the bridal party? Whose visiting boutiques on the hunt for the right bridesmaid dresses? You know, the one that pleases every one of your bridesmaids, meeting all their expectations. Whose coordinating ordering and payment deadlines, fittings and tailoring appointments? Oh and let's not forget about the groom and his groomsmen. Whose out searching for the perfect tie and accessories? Are the suites tailored to perfection?
There's a lot to consider and that's why more and more couples are looking more closely into bringing a Wedding Stylist on board in preparation for their big day.
A Wedding Stylist is solely focused on two things, making sure you and your bridal party looks stunning on your big day and alleviating the nuances of searching, coordinating and communicating all the details in between.
Here is some of what you can expect from us as your Wedding Stylist:
- Style consultation to discuss colors, style direction, wedding theme, venue, bridal party and budget
- Schedule all fitting and alteration appointments
- Select accessories and shoes to complete the overall look
- Communicate and coordinate appointments with wedding party
- Ensure all fitting, payment and ordering deadlines are met by wedding party
- Meet you on location to assist you and wedding party with getting dressed
- Steaming of all wedding party attire & wedding gown on day of wedding
Here are some BTS pics from the latest wedding we styled. I was too excited to wait for the professional images to come back!
We would love to be a part of your special day. Are you ready to start planning and make sure all your bases are covered along the way? Well what are you waiting for? Schedule your consultation below.